Please click on each picture to view it in its original size
Our Game Lodge
- Our 4-star camp is a green oasis in the bush. There are only six African round huts and lodges for two families. As such, we offer a luxury holiday in a small and intimate private camp. All lodge accommodations are newly renovated and offer a wonderful location for your safari in Kruger National Park.
- Our accommodation are "Rondawels'' (traditional African round huts) covered with a thatched roof. They are tastefully decorated with African themes and each has a wonderful outdoor - shower, where you can enjoy the nature in the early morning. All rooms are equipped with amenities and toiletries and hair dryer and personal safe. The windows and door are covered with mosquito nets and a ceiling fan ensures freshness. Four double bedrooms and two Rondawels are furnished with a king-size bed. For children, another bed can be placed in the room.
- Our family lodge offers comfort for large families. Each unit has two bedrooms with a connecting door, so there's a lot of privacy. One room has a queen bed and the other with two single beds. An additional bed for a child can be placed as well. In total, the family lodge sleeps up to 5 people.
- Accommodation, game drives and walking safaris. Not including drinks, treatments in our spa area, game reserve fees and gratuities.
- A transfer from / to Hoedspruit airport is available at additional cost. For long-term holiday pick-up is included in the price.
- Our safari camp located in the Balule Game Reserve, next to the open borders of the Kruger National Park. The lodge has a view over the Mohlabetsi valley with open countryside to the Drakensberg escarpment bush in the distance. Near the lodge there is a water hole, where game viewing is possible!
- Restaurant is available at the lodge
- The package price for a full board is included: Expect a good breakfast and a superb lunch. Evening meals are served in the open boma around a campfire. The atmosphere and the African night sky will make your dinner an unforgettable experience. The food is accompanied with a jungle music. Howling jackals, lions roaring and screaming while wild birds fly past.
- Between safaris you can escape & relax in our garden with swimming pool in the heat of the day and recover well. Relax on our sun loungers in the garden area.
- Our wellness center is at your disposal any time of day. Spoil yourself with a massage and get ready for a new safari.
We look forward to your request
Your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge
Back <<< Kruger National Park Lodges
*translate: 'mal' = multiply